Successfully launched on Kickstarter in July 2018.
The Ergo Spout® is the world's first mason jar lid with an ergonomic spout and handle! The patented design will transform regular mouth jars of nearly any volume into a comfortable pouring pitcher without the mess. Jar not included.
- Comfortable ergonomic handle
- Easy-to-reach flip top cover
- Spout to reduce dripping down the side of the jar
- Gasket to prevent leaks
6 x 6.5 x 3.1 inches
When you order the Ergo Spout® you get:
- Spout and handle
- Flip top cover
Care and Use Instructions for the Ergo Spout®
- Dishwasher safe, top rack only
- Do not heat spout above 220° F (105° C)
- Not intended for use with hot oil
- Remove any oil residue from rim of flip-top cover before storing
Frequently Asked Questions
- ▼Does the Ergo Spout® fit on all mason jars?
- The Ergo Spout® will fit on any regular mouth mason jar from 12oz. to 64oz.
- ◄Is there a wide mouth version?
- We are in the process of designing a wide mouth version of the Ergo Spout® and hope to launch it in 2019.
- ▼Is the Ergo Spout® dishwasher and microwave safe?
- Yes! The Ergo Spout® is dishwasher and microwave safe.
- ▼What if I need a new gasket?
- If you are missing or need a new gasket please contact us at email@example.com and we will hook you up.
- ◄What is the Ergo Spout® made of?
- The Ergo Spout® is made of polypropylene with TPE overmolding.
- ◄Is the Ergo Spout® BPA free?
- Yes! The Ergo Spout® is BPA and phthalates free.
- ◄Is the packaging for the Ergo Spout® recyclable?
- Yes, the packaging is recyclable.
- ◄Does the Ergo Spout® seal?
- The Ergo Spout® was designed to be a serving piece rather than for storage, therefore the Ergo Spout® creates a seal between the jar and the lid with a silicone gasket, but does not create a full seal between the spout and the flip-top cover.
- ▼What inspired the Ergo Spout®?
- You can read about how Kate came up with the idea for the Ergo Spout® HERE.
- ▼What makes the Ergo Spout® Unique?
- You can read about 11 features that make the Ergo Spout® unique HERE.
- ▼Is the Ergo Spout® patented and trademarked?
- Yes. The Ergo Spout® has both patents and trademarks that have been registered in the United States and China. Trademarks have been registered in other countries as well.
- ▼Where was the Ergo Spout® first launched?
- We spent over two years developing, designing, and launching our Kickstarter campaign for the Ergo Spout®. You can learn more about how we did it on our blog: HERE.
- ◄Where is the Ergo Spout® manufactured?
- The Ergo Spout® was designed in Utah, USA and is manufactured in China.
- ◄What is your return policy?
- If you are unsatisfied with the Ergo Spout® you can return or exchange it. You simple have to pay for return shipping. You can find our full return policy HERE.