Do you love mason jars but hate the way the contents dribble down the side of the jar?
Then the Ergo Spout® is the mason jar accessory of your dreams! It is the world's first mason jar lid with an ergonomic spout and handle! The patented design will transform regular mouth jars of nearly any volume into a comfortable pouring pitcher without the mess. Jar not included.
Successfully launched on Kickstarter in July 2018.
The Ergo Spout® Features:
- A comfortable ergonomic handle
- An easy-to-reach flip top cover
- A spout to reduce dripping down the side of the jar
- A gasket to prevent leaks
- 6 x 6.5 x 3.1 inches
- 5.9 ounces
- fits mason jars with 2.75 inch mouth diameter
When you order the Ergo Spout® you get:
- Spout and handle
- Flip top cover
Care and Use Instructions for the Ergo Spout®
- Dishwasher safe, top rack only
- Do not heat spout above 220° F (105° C)
- Not intended for use with hot oil
- Remove any oil residue from rim of flip-top cover before storing
Frequently Asked Questions
- ▼Does the Ergo Spout® fit on all mason jars?
- The Ergo Spout® will fit on any regular mouth mason jar from 12oz. to 64oz. that has a mouth width of 2.75 inches.
- ◄Is there a wide mouth version?
- We are in the process of designing a wide mouth version of the Ergo Spout® and hope to launch it in 2019.
- ▼Is the Ergo Spout® dishwasher and microwave safe?
- Yes! The Ergo Spout® is dishwasher and microwave safe.
- ▼What if I need a new gasket?
- If your product is missing a gasket when it arrives please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will hook you up. If you need to purchase replacement gaskets you can find those in our shop.
- ◄What is the Ergo Spout® made of?
- The Ergo Spout® is made of polypropylene with TPE overmolding.
- ◄Is the Ergo Spout® BPA free?
- Yes! The Ergo Spout® is BPA and phthalates free.
- ◄Is the packaging for the Ergo Spout® recyclable?
- Yes, the packaging is recyclable.
- ◄Does the Ergo Spout® seal?
- The Ergo Spout® was designed to be a serving piece rather than for storage, therefore the Ergo Spout® creates a seal between the jar and the lid with a silicone gasket, but does not create a full seal between the spout and the flip-top cover.
- ▼What inspired the Ergo Spout®?
- You can read about how Kate came up with the idea for the Ergo Spout® HERE.
- ▼What makes the Ergo Spout® Unique?
- You can read about 11 features that make the Ergo Spout® unique HERE.
- ▼Is the Ergo Spout® patented and trademarked?
- Yes. The Ergo Spout® has both patents and trademarks that have been registered in the United States and China. Trademarks have been registered in other countries as well.
- ▼Where was the Ergo Spout® first launched?
- We spent over two years developing, designing, and launching our Kickstarter campaign for the Ergo Spout®. You can learn more about how we did it on our blog: HERE.
- ◄Where is the Ergo Spout® manufactured?
- The Ergo Spout® was designed in Utah, USA and is manufactured in China.
- ◄What is your return policy?
- If you are unsatisfied with the Ergo Spout® you can return or exchange it. You simple have to pay for return shipping. You can find our full return policy HERE.